In advance science, research proves that CBD treats, PTSD, anxiety, diabetes, post effects of chemotherapy, increases appetite, reduces nausea and insomnia and seizures. Still, FDA considers it as an illegal drug because it belongs to the marijuana group. Most research has been done on animals to prove its potential. This is because endocannabinoid system exists in humans as well as mammals, birds, reptiles, and fish. Therefore, it can be said that CBD is safe for pets as well.
CBD contains THC which is a psychoactive compound. It can make a person high and also animals. Therefore, not all CBD products can be used for pets. There is certain quantity of THC content available in pets CBD products. Also, because of its nasty flavor, pets generally decline its intake, which is why it is sprinkled on pet treats to make it edible.
JustCBD is an online site for CBD products in different forms. Whether it is sweet treats, CBD oil, vape juice or drinks everything is available for humans. Apart from that if you have pets like dogs or cats, you need not worry if they are suffering from pain or nausea. JustCBD has CBD oil for dogs and other pets and pet treats which are tasty and contain adequate amount of CBD in it.
Even though it is said that cannabis contains THC which is psychoactive compound, still research showed that the CBD that we are talking about contains non-psychoactive compound. This means it is safe for animals as they will not get high after its consumption, but will get relief from its medicinal properties.
Learn the reasons for vomiting and how to treat them –
Cause and symptom of nausea
- Because of endocannabinoid system present in humans as well as animals, both behave in the same manner. Therefore, if your pet is pregnant like humans, they too throw up.
- There can be intestinal worms that affect the digestive system and every time when you dog feeds, it throws up.
- Viral infection causes inflammation which forces them to throw up or feel nauseous. This also results in loss of appetite and fatigue.
- Sometimes people feed their pets more than it is required. This also results in nausea because pets are prescribed a specific amount by their veterinarian and if you over exceed it, there is possibility of upset stomach.
- Anxiety is also one reason of throwing up because your dog isn’t able to retain food. There are many dogs who throw up while travelling, this is because of anxiety.
- Bloating or throwing up frequently
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
Treatment with CBD oil
CBD oil is considered to be a good medicine for dogs by veterinarians. It produces anti-nauseatic effect which reduces the chances of nausea. It indirectly activates somatodendritic autoreceptors which reduces the feeling of nausea. According to veterinarians you can add CBBD oil in pet treats and feed your dog before travelling, after feeding them or during pregnancy.
CBD is considered to be the best remedy for reducing the possibility of diarrhea and vomiting in dogs. However, there are various other holistic approaches that are used to treat them. If your veterinarians prescribe CBD, remember to ask about the store that is reliable to sell the original form.